About UsWho we are that makes us Troop
We are Troop, We Aim To Build Develop Educate
Troop provides state licensed Substitute Teachers for supporting K-12 Charter Schools in Nevada (Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno) and Arizona. Our quality teacher substitutes are in place for instruction when the regular classroom teacher is absent.
To recruit, train, and support substitute professionals in a variety of classroom settings for K-12 charter schools. Our goal is to provide quality instruction and classroom management to diverse student populations.
What We Do
TROOP provides state licensed substitute teachers for supporting K-12 Charter Schools throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, and Reno.
Our quality teacher substitutes are in place for instruction when the regular classroom teacher is absent. For ensuring quality instructional performance to schools,
all Substitutes are required to complete the following training modules:
· School Law
· Classroom Management
· Lesson Plan Implementaton
· Characteristcs of Eﬀectve Teachers
· School Safety
· Best practce for promotng student success
Our service offices are open 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
As a Substitute Teacher, you can have the weekends off and choose your own schedule! One day you could be subbing in a kindergarten classroom, while a day later, be in a high school English class. A Substitute is no longer a “Babysitter” and it is not a “Free Day” for students, when the teacher is absent. You share a variety of skills and contribute in a significant way to both students and staff!
Roles & Responsibilities of a Substitute Teacher
· Perform all daily tasks of the regular classroom teacher.
· Follow the lesson plan left by the teacher.
· Meet and instruct assigned class in the location and times designated.
· Maintain a classroom environment that is positive to effective learning.
· Take reasonable precautions to protect students, materials, equipment and facilities.
A great candidate of Substitute Teaching
· A person who enjoys working with students and helping them learn
· Has a professional appearance
· Has an ability to follow and give directions
· A person who communicates effectively
· A person who demonstrates positivity and respect to others
· A person who is flexible and adaptable
Director of Operations
Director of Recruitment & Training
Meet Our Team
Meet our talented and dedicated team!
Troop helps charter schools continue their educational teachings by providing exceptional Substitutes to resume classroom instructions.
We’ve had an amazing journey coming to where we are today and now feel confident that we can provide you with professional and effective customer service. We are here to help your school!
Hear from our Troops
We strive to provide professional service to our clients in the field of education and to ensure that our Troops are satisfied working with us. See the words from our Troops that describe their experience with us!
Great schools in which to serve. Great students within those schools. Great staff who serve us all. Thank you!
Very nice place to work. Very professional. And great school assignments!
The ease of the work and locations. Students are great and it's fun to keep active in the educational field.
Love working for this company!
Great staff! Flexible! Always trying to help us out!