How To Apply for a Nevada State Substitute Teaching License

Here is the link to complete the application with the state

The state requires at least 60 college credits which could be in any field.
Those transcripts will need to be mailed or submitted electronically to the Nevada Department of Education.
The instructions for that will be given within the application.

You will also need to get fingerprints done, and have the results sent to the Department of Education.
Please do not hesitate to ask TROOP any additional questions throughout the process.

We Recommend Getting Your License

Click on "APPLY NOW" above to begin your application process with TROOP

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 702-478-5300 or email